We will change a client’s digital imprint:
• Produce multiple items to be distributed online within the first five working days of the contract
• Create fixed content in the form of a website and a linkedin profile with articles posted regularly
• Place and distribute key articles in online media to support and underpin the repositioning above
• Maintain, extend and enhance the new material on a weekly basis around the initial and developing themes
• Work with the client on audio-visual material to shift any current items from their rankings
• Manage an overall alternative strategy of presenting our client’s expertise
• All items are written by academics, fact checked and clearly sourced to the original item or insight
After a careful analysis of current search ranking positions and the tracking and measurement of key metrics we will devise a search engine optimization strategy that combines driving traffic from our own source sites in the right direction with the creation of quality content based on the right combination of keyword searchers and url construction that can placed on high value sites.
Our approach is based on the researching and writing of a content of sustained quality and volume to shift the make-up of a client’s digital imprint and search engine profile. We take the areas of expertise of the client and map this onto the latest published academic, trade and consultancy literature base globally.
Around 4 million research and academic peer reviewed papers are published annually. These contain material that reflects a client’s interests and expertise. From a sweep of these sources, we identify key themes that can be developed into media products – articles, blogs, social media posts, videos, tweets – and then disseminate these through paid and unpaid placement on our own resources, on sources created for the client and through third parties.
The media and social media products are distributed across fixed and variable platforms that are keyword linked and have the right built in urls. The main fixed platforms are specially designed client websites and linked in profiles. The variable platforms include Twitter, Instagram, blog posts across key news and media sites, blogs posts across blogs in relevant areas or created for the purposes of the campaign and Facebook if appropriate.